Wednesday 14 July 2010

Quick sum-up

Life has been a little busy lately and has not left me much time to blog.


I have not completed many craft projects lately but I have started a few…….

Although I did complete the bag which I got in a kit from uhandbag.com with the material and clasp I needed to make it. It turned out quite well I’m pleased to say, only I did make a bit of a mess with the glue – it was quite tricky gluing the handle to the bag without it going everywhere.
This is not the one I made but it is the same material I got in my little kit.




We recently got a new kitten, Marley. He’s a naughty little boy, very mischievous and playful. He’s been terrorising our other cat, I feel a bit sorry for him really – he can’t even have a nap in peace anymore. Such an innocent face!


There are so many little projects I want to do but so little time, and some of them are quite costly. Wouldn’t it be great to have a room entirely dedicated to your crafts? With shelves of fabric and perfectly organised little holders and containers with all your bits and pieces. A big table for cutting fabric on and drawing out designs. Load of colourful boxes decorated with fabric, a cushioned seat that doubles up as a storage unit.Just some inspiring study/craft areas i would love to have! 


Have a look at my folksy shop for my handpainted items: www.folksy.com/shops/dutchcouragecrafts

No comments:

Post a Comment