Tuesday 5 April 2011

What can I accomplish this week

I had a nice long weekend, if only every week could start on a Tuesday! It was CJ's birthday on Sunday so we went to the dogs with a few of his friends on Saturday night and then lunch with the family on Sunday.On Monday we didn't do too much, I treated CJ to breakfast at the garden centre. He had to go off to work at 3pm which was a pity because we couldn't really go out and do something. The weather started off really nice but it became quite cold and windy later.

I have evenings to myself this week since CJ is working a later shift. It means less hours in the day for him, which is a good thing since I heard on the radio this morning that working 11 hours a day is bad for your health and you are 2/3 times more likely to have a heart attack - scary! For me it means a few more hours to get on with my crafts. I really should get back to my bookkeeping course as well, maybe next week...!

I am hoping to put another item in my shop soon, I'm trying to decide which design to use on my beige napkins. My cat-napkins were quite popular and they sold quickly but I want to do something different.
I am thinking of an african design to go with the napkin rings I am currently working on. I may even get to finish them off this week and will be posting pics once they are complete. I want to make it my mission to try and complete one project per week. I need to start putting more items in my shop, and I plan to approach a few local shops to see if they would be willing to sell a few of my products.

No comments:

Post a Comment