Thursday 14 April 2011

Time to get motivated

After 4 months of being very lazy, I have decided I really need to get myself into gear and start doing my bookkeeping course again. I am hoping to have a bit of quiet time on Saturday while CJ is at cricket. It is really hard to get myself into it again especially when there are so many crafty things I would rather be doing!

I have been working on some napkin rings using paper mache and have almost finished decorating the first one. They are African themed and should go with quite earthy coloured napkins. I will post pictures soon. I might finish the one completely before I start my course work so then I won't be tempted to pick it up and finish it off in the middle of my bookkeeping.

I knew there were bank holidays coming up but I didn't actually realise how soon they were, as in starting next week - yay! CJ and  I have taken the 3 week days off as well so that we have 11 days of  'holiday' in a row, can't wait! I better get to the shops to buy some easter eggs, I always leave it till the last minute and then they're mostly sold out. My favourite is the Lindt Bunny - which is yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment