Friday 2 March 2012

Baby boom

Unfortunately it's not me... or maybe fortunately since i'm getting married in just over 4 months and i wouldn't be able to fit into my dress if i was pregnant!

My friend had a baby girl last week so i printed on some little vests for her. She's not into all things pink so i decided to go for something a little more bright and cheerful





I stamped the words 'baby girl' on brown paper and wrapped them in it, then tied it up with a pink ribbon (had to have a little pink in there!)

I hope she likes them.

I made a Morrocan Lamb stew in my slow cooker a few weeks ago and brought my friend some to taste, she really like it so i decided to make a pot for her so she won't have to worry about dinner. I put in a packet of lemon and coriander couscous as well.

I'm looking forward to meeing the little one!

No comments:

Post a Comment