Wednesday 23 February 2011

Let the crafting begin!

Last night was my first work-free tuesday in ages. Even with the extra hours i still didn't seem to manage to get much done. I did pre-cook tonights dinner and made sandwiches for lunch for me and CJ for today. I chatted to my sister for almost an hour and then worked on a new bag design. Funnily enough, the design i was printing last night is the first one i actually came up with, but have just not used. Once i have completed the bag i will post pics.Now that i have a bit more time because i'm not working at the pub anymore i hope to complete some more bags to put in my friends farm stall.

Here are some pics of my napkins i've recently added to my folksy shop: 
www.folksy.com/shops/dutchcouragecrafts






'UA-21014629-2'

No comments:

Post a Comment