Sunday 15 May 2011

Power of positive thought

CJ and I have been on the search for a house. We just really want to get 'on the ladder' and stop paying for someone else's mortgage with the rent we are paying. The only problem is, and i'm sure we're not the only ones, finding the money for the deposit. We have seen a house we both really like and now it's a matter of seeing if we can afford it. I am trying to use the power of positive thought and have printed pictures of the lounge and kitchen. They are posted at my work desk where i can see them easily. I like to believe that if you think about something enough it will happen, whether it's good or bad. But i am also scared of putting all my hopes into this house and then being disappointed if we were not able to get it. So i think i will not talk about it anymore incase i jinx it. I never thought myself to be superstitious but i do sound like i am...... although i'm not bothered about walking over 3 drain covers, or under a ladder etc.

I often find pictures online of houses and their interiors, i save the pictures i like for future use. Yesterday i came across a website where you can put all your pictures and articles. I was originally going to print out all the pictures and put them in a scrap book ( whenever i had the time) but now that i've found this site i can just put them all in the same place instead of having them in random files taking up space on my computer.  The site is called Evernote, i've not explored it much so i'm sure there is loads more you can use it for.

I find most of my inspiring pictures from this website. Here are some of my favourites.





The creators of this website also do a post of pets on furniture. If you are an animal lover you will love this.

No comments:

Post a Comment