Wednesday 11 April 2012

2 months 4 weeks!

Time is ticking by and I'm not sure I've done much in the way of wedding planning lately. I've been working on my guestbook, I will post some pics when I'm nearly finished. I've also been working on a tiara, it's a bit trial and error at the moment so we'll see how that goes. My dress came with straps which I'm not wearing so I've taken the beads off to make my tiara (they're similar to those on the top of my dress)



I tried on my dress for the first time a few weeks ago, and it fit! I may just need to take it in around the top but I'm quite pleased. The only thing I'm worried about is my butt.... it doesn't look as shapely as I would have hoped.

So I will either have to wear some shaping pants like these from m&s 

or these 


















But.... I really should do some shaping exercises. There are loads on the internet, mostly the same exercises but effective I think.
http://www.womenshealthmag.com/fitness/step-up-1?workout=6194
http://www.body-fat-lose.com/butt-shaping/butt-shaping-exercises.html

I'm also doing the Tracey Anderson matt workout - mostly for my arms and abs.


No comments:

Post a Comment