Friday 27 April 2012

Gift surprise for hubby 2b

Two months to go! I've been madly trying to finish my book keeping course, I finally did my First exam a few weeks ago and passed! So now onto Level 2 - I have until the end of may to complete it so really have to push myself, I'm sure I can do it though!

I've been putting together a little suprise for H2b for the day of the wedding when he gets ready.
I've got a list of songs together which I think are appropriate for the day so I will try and sneak them on his ipod and ask his brother to play them in the room.

H2b is always saying how he wants cricket cufflinks, he has an annual cricket dinner and never has nice ones to wear. So i got him these for our wedding day which he can wear again and again
 H2b loves Jack Daniels so I was thinking of getting him a mini bottle of Jack with a small can of coke, but then I saw this and decided it was even better. I'm going to fill it up with JD for him so he has something to calm his nerves!

I've also bought him some socks which match my shoes


and I have bought these to iron on

I have asked for his football team to sign a card for him, I'm hoping they will send it back as I did put a stamp on- fingers crossed.

I may add a chocolate bar and a mini can of coke (hopefully my mum can get one on the plane when she comes over!)

Now all i need to sort out is mum's present......


No comments:

Post a Comment