Friday 10 August 2012

Post wedding update

It's been  a busy few weeks. We had our UK party which went really well - pictures to follow. I was getting quite stressed on the day, getting everything prepared - I can't imagine how I would have been if we'd had our wedding in the UK, would have been a nervous wreck!

Luckily everything came together and everyone seemed to enjoy themselves. The highlight of the evening was when Carl's sister  appeared - she made a surprise visit from Canada and had arrived in secret the night before. It was such a great surprise and I was so happy for Carl that he had his sister there.

We had to say goodbye to my Carl's sister and my mum ( who went back to South Africa) a few days after the party, and then it was back to work as if nothing had ever happened :(

I have had to throw myself into my course work again, dragging myself out of bed at 5:30 to hit the books. I have until the end of the month to complete my last assignment and then I can write my exam - hopefully that will be the end of it, I won't be happy if I fail!..

Some more pics of the big day..




No comments:

Post a Comment