Friday 11 March 2011

Fabulous Friday!

Don't you just love Fridays? It always puts me in a good mood dressing for work on Friday, knowing that i can wear whatever i like - to an extent of course! It also helps when the sun is shining and all the daffodils are starting to come out. I really love Spring in the UK, there are so many little colourful flowers around, it's so pretty! And you know that 'summer' is around the corner. I can't say i was too impressed with last year's summer, i don't remember too many warm days, but then i guess i can't compare it to Cape Town's weather.

I painted another bag last night, i think it would be more suited to kiddies. The colour of the bag reminds me of the bookbags we had at school. I took this picture with my phone so it's not great quality. The bag will be in my shop soon so you can get a better idea if you take a look there.



CJ's sister is expecting her baby very very soon. I'm going to print some designs on plain babygrows (onesies) and post them to her. We dont' know whether it'll be a boy or girl yet so they will have to be unisex. She has a woodland theme for the nursery so i might do something along those lines!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment