Wednesday 2 March 2011

New design

I've just joined the gym with CJ - well i made him join with me really. He's been going 4 times a week lately whereas i've only been 3 times, of course he likes to rub it in that he goes more than i do! I went last night and did a circuit training class, I wasn't too stiff when i got up this morning but as the morning goes on i can feel my muscles starting to get sore. By the end of the day i wonder if i will even be able to walk!

I did manage to do some craftyness when i got home last night. Here is a sneak view of the new design i'm working on. I still need to add a few final touches. Please excuse the photo i took it with my phone so it's not the best quality.














I will hopefully have it in my folksy shop before the end of the week.
www.folksy.com/shops/dutchcouragecrafts

No comments:

Post a Comment